Personal information is not collected without your knowledge but voluntarily communicated by you. Personal information is not transferred to third parties. Personal information is not used for unintended purposes. By “personal data”, we mean any information collected and recorded in a format that allows you to be personally identified, either directly (eg: name) or indirectly (eg: telephone number) as a natural person. Before sending us this information, we recommend that you read the rest of this document describing our policy regarding the protection of the privacy of our customers.
1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE COLLECTED?
At various times, we are required to ask you, as a DOMAINE DE L'AUZANCE customer, for information about yourself and/or members of your family, such as:
- contact details (for example surname, first name, telephone number, email, etc.);
- personal information (eg date of birth, nationality, etc.);
- information about your children (for example first name, date of birth, age, etc.);
- your credit card number, (for transaction and reservation purposes): your member number of the DOMAINE DE L'AUZANCE loyalty program or another partner program;
- your arrival and departure dates;
- your preferences and areas of interest (for example, smoking or non-smoking room, preferred floor, type of bedding, type of written press read, sports, cultural interests, etc.);
- your questions/comments, during or following a stay in one of our establishments.
The collection of information on persons under the age of 18 is limited to their name, nationality and date of birth, which can only be provided to us by an adult. We thank you for ensuring that your children do not transmit any personal data to us without your authorization (in particular via the Internet). In the event that such a transmission takes place, you can contact us at one of the addresses indicated in paragraph 7 so that this information is deleted.
We do not knowingly collect sensitive information, such as concerning racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious and philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health details or sexual orientation. In addition, depending on applicable local laws, other information could be considered sensitive, including: your credit card number, your hobbies, your personal activities and hobbies, whether you are a smoker or not, etc.… We may need to collect this information in order to satisfy your requests or provide you with the appropriate service, such as a specific diet, for example. In this case, according to the laws in force in certain countries, your prior consent may be requested with regard to the collection of sensitive information.
2. WHEN ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Personal data may be collected on different occasions, including:
Activities of the establishment:
* Reservation of accommodation;
* Registration and payment;
* Requests, claims and/or disputes.
* Participation in marketing programs or events:
* Registration in loyalty programs;
* Contribution to satisfaction surveys;
* Contests or online games;
* Subscription to newsletters, in order to receive offers and promotions by email.
* Transmission of information from third parties: Tour operators, Travel agencies, Reservation systems by GDS, others, …;
* Internet activities: Connection to the DOMAINE DE L'AUZANCE website (IP address, cookies);
* Online collection forms (online booking, questionnaires, establishment pages on social networks, connection devices such as Facebook Login, etc.).
3. WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES?
We collect your personal data for the purpose of:
1. Fulfill our obligations to our customers.
2. Manage the booking of accommodation requests:
* Establishment and preservation of legal documents in accordance with accounting standards;
3. Manage your stay:
* Monitoring of your consumption (telephone, bar, etc.)
* Management of access to accommodation
* Internal management of the list of customers who behaved inappropriately during their stay (aggression and incivility, non-compliance with the hotel contract, non-compliance with security rules, theft, damage and vandalism or settlement incidents).
4. Improve our service, including:
* Process your personal data in our customer marketing program, in order to carry out marketing operations, promote brands and have a better understanding of your needs and wishes;
* Adapt our products and services to best meet your requests;
* Personalize commercial offers and relationship messages for you;
* Inform you of special offers and any new services created by the DOMAINE DE L'AUZANCE or one of its partner establishments
5. Manage our relationship with our customers before, during and after your stay:
* Loyalty program management;
* Qualification of the customer database;
* Segmentation operations based on the booking history and your customers' travel habits with a view to sending targeted communications;
* Predict and anticipate future behavior;
* Establishment of statistics and commercial scores, and carry out reporting;
* Provide context data to the offer push tool when a customer visits the website or when they make a reservation;
* Know and manage the preferences of loyal customers or not;
* Send you newsletters, promotions and tourist or service offers, or offers from DOMAINE DE L'AUZANCE partners or contact you by telephone;
* Manage requests to unsubscribe from newsletters, promotions, tourist offers and satisfaction surveys;
* Take into account the right of opposition;
* Search by a dedicated telephone service for people present in the DOMAINE DE L'AUZANCE in the event of serious events impacting the site concerned (natural disasters, attacks, etc.);
6. Carry out cross-checks, analyzes and combinations via a trusted third party of your data collected during the reservation or your stay, in order to determine your centers of interest, your customer profile and allow us to send you personalized offers.
7. Improve the services of the DOMAINE DE L'AUZANCE, in particular:
* Conducting studies and analyzes of questionnaires and customer comments;
* Claims management ;
* Make you benefit from the advantages of our loyalty program.
8. Secure and improve your use of the DOMAINE DE L'AUZANCE website, in particular:
* Improved navigation
* Implementation of security and fraud prevention Comply with local legislation (eg retention of accounting records)
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS BY THIRD PARTIES TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We must share your personal data with internal and external recipients, under the following conditions:
has. Within the DOMAINE DE L'AUZANCE: in order to provide you with the best service, we may share your personal data and give access to authorized personnel of our entities, in particular:
- DOMAINE DE L'AUZANCE staff;
- Reservation staff using the DOMAINE DE L'AUZANCE reservation tools;
- IT services ;
- Business partners and marketing services;
- Possibly medical services;
- Legal services, if any;
b. With service providers and partners: your personal data may be transmitted to a third party for the purpose of providing you with services and improving your stay, in particular:
- External service providers: IT subcontractor, international call centers, banks, credit card issuers, external lawyers, routers, printers.
- Commercial partners: DOMAINE DE L'AUZANCE may, unless you object, enrich your profile by sharing certain information about you with its commercial partners. In this case, cross-checks, analyzes and combinations via a trusted third party of your data may be carried out. This processing will allow DOMAINE DE L'AUZANCE and its privileged contractual partners to determine your areas of interest, your customer profile and allow us to send you personalized offers.
vs. Local authorities: we may also need to transmit your information to local authorities, if this is required by law or in the context of an investigation and in accordance with local regulations.
5. DATA SECURITY
DOMAINE DE L'AUZANCE takes appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with applicable legal provisions, to protect your personal data against unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access. . To this end, we have implemented technical measures (such as firewalls) and organizational measures (such as a username/password system, means of physical protection, etc.). When you transmit information concerning your credit card during your reservation, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology makes it possible to secure your transactions.
Here is a list of cookies we use. We have listed them here for you to choose whether you want to allow them or not.
This page is designed to help you better understand these technologies and our use of them on our sites and as part of our services, applications and tools. You will find below a summary of the main elements to know about this.
What is a cookie ?
Cookies are small text files (usually consisting of letters and numbers) stored in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. Cookies allow a website to recognize the browser or device. Like most sites, www.domaine-auzance.fr uses technologies, mostly through small data files stored on your device that allow us to record certain information when you visit or use our sites, services, applications, messaging systems and tools.
There are several types of cookies:
-Session cookies expire as soon as the browser is closed and allow us to link your actions during that particular session.
-Persistent cookies are stored on your device between browsing sessions and allow us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites.
- Proprietary cookies are issued by the site you are visiting. Third-party cookies are issued by a third-party site separate from the site you are visiting.
What type of cookies do we use?
Cookies can be disabled or deleted using tools available in most browsers. The preferences of each of the browsers you use must be defined separately.
Each browser offers different features and options. To change the cookie settings in your browser, go to "options" or "tools" and change the settings.
7. ACCESS AND MODIFICATION
You have the right to access your personal data collected by the DOMAINE DE L'AUZANCE and to modify them subject to the applicable legal provisions.
You can also exercise your right of opposition by writing to the address below.
In the event of difficulty relating to the exercise of your rights, contact the department in charge of personal data for DOMAINE DE L'AUZANCE directly by e-mail at email@example.com, specifying in the subject line " MY PERSONAL INFORMATION "
or by writing to the following address:
12 rue du Calvaire
85470 Brem sur Mer
For the sake of confidentiality and the protection of your personal data, we will have to identify you in order to respond to your request. To do this, you will be asked to attach a copy of an official identity document, such as a driving license or passport, in support of your request.
If your personal data is not accurate, complete or up to date, please communicate the changes to the addresses indicated above. All requests will be processed promptly and in accordance with applicable law.
8. QUESTIONS AND CONTACTS
For any questions concerning the personal data policy within the DOMAINE DE L'AUZANCE, please contact the department at the address specified in paragraph 7